All Inclusive from 25 EUR per day per person.
DJ party every Saturday night from 9 to 11 pm.
|08:00-10:00 am||breakfast||in the basic restaurant|
|11:00-12.00 am||snack||in the basic restaurant|
|12:00-2:00 pm||lunch||in the basic restaurant|
|3:00-5:00 pm||snack||in the basic restaurant|
|6:00-9.00 pm||dinner||in the basic restaurant|
11:00 am. - 11:00 pm. – alcohol drinks (Bulgarian, in the basic restaurant), wine (red and white), keg beer, brandy, gin, vodka, mastika, cognac, whiskey.
11:00 am. - 11:00 pm. - (machine – juice, coffee, tea, milk, mineral water).
Guests can use sauna, steam bath, inside pool and the fitness facilities free of charge.
Massages in the Spa center are charged.
- Imported drinks – Coca cola and natural soft drinks are charged!
- Drinks in the hotel lounge bar are not included in the all inclusive program!
- Guests are accommodated in their rooms after 2 pm; the first service at the arrival day is the afternoon snack – sandwiches, cakes, hot drinks and juice in the restaurant.
- Rooms must be freed on departure day by 12 pm, and the program finishes with lunch.
Discounts / Additional charges:
- 1 or 2 children up to 3.99 years old accompanied by two adults on an extra bed – free.
- 1 or 2 children up to 3.99 years old accompanied by one adult – the adult pays for single bed room (80 % depending on the type of room), child – free.
- 1 child 4 – 11.99 accompanied by 2 adults in a room on an extra bed – free.
- 1 child 4 – 11.99 accompanied by one adult pays 50% of the price.
- 1 adult with 2 children 4 – 11.99, the children pay 50 % each of the regular price.
- 2 children 4 – 11.99 accompanied by two adults on extra beds:
- One child – free, other child 50% of the regular price.
- Third adult person on an extra bed 20 % discount of the regular price.
- For a single room 80%.
- Meals of the All Inclusive program are served only in the Basic restaurant or in the restaurant Gradina.
- Self service at minimum 20 adult tourists, if less the hotel organizes meals with menu.
- The Hotel keeps its right to offer other arrangements, as well as to change prices.